All users of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions. If you disagree to these terms and conditions, we suggest you stop using this site further. Please note that we reserve our rights to change any or all parts of these terms and conditions at our discretion.
Trademark and Copyright
Any trademarks, logos, service marks, graphics, banners, and icons on this site belong strictly to Worldwide Vape and to the providers of those materials. Use of our material in relation to products not associated with Worldwide Vape is strictly prohibited, this includes but is not limited to reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site; unless authorized by Worldwide Vape.
Procedure for Claims of Copyright Infringement
In the event that you may believe your work has been copyrighted on our website please contact our customer service at (469) 906-2860 to file a report.
The report must contain the following:
- Your full name, address, email ID and phone number.
- Verification of the copyrighted work you claim infringement upon.
- Proof of existence of the original copy.
- A clear indication of where the copyrighted material is on our site, as well as the direct URL to it.
- A statement or form of evidence claiming that the owner or the law has prohibited the use of the copy.
- An electronic or handwritten signature, from the owner or representative of the owner of the copyrighted material.
- A statement under penalty of perjury from the owner that they are in fact the copyright owner or have authority to act on behalf of the owner; and are informed with accurate information.
According to title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c) (2), information regarding copyright infringement must be sent to us only.
Worldwide Vape, its subsidiaries, affiliates, content providers, employees and other relevant individuals will not be held liable for any damages consequential or otherwise, even if the company has been advised of the potential occurrence of such damage.
However, laws in your relevant state may differ therefore, some or all disclaimers may not be relevant to you.
Use of this site is limited to what we at Worldwide Vape have allowed. You cannot use or allow others to use this site for other purposes, this includes but is not limited to:
- Using our trademarks
- Framing of our affiliates proprietary information, such as logos and trademarks.
Websites not associated with Worldwide Vape may hyperlink our site onto theirs. While these hyperlinks may provide a service to you, they are not affiliated with Worldwide Vape. We do not review such websites and will not be held accountable for content displayed on them.
When purchasing batteries from Worldwide Vape you are agreeing to full responsibility of battery care and usage. Users must know the risks of lithium batteries and how to avoid accidents. Mishandling of batteries can lead to combustion and Worldwide Vape, its employees and its authorized representatives will not be held liable or responsible for any damages occurred as a result. Should you have any questions regarding usage and care please don’t hesitate to ask our customer representative. You can also read our Battery Safety section to learn how to properly handle batteries.
Violation of these terms and conditions; either by you or anyone with access to your internet account, means you agree to indemnify Worldwide Vape and its affiliates from any loss or damages occurred.